Date and time:
Thursday, May 10, 2018
5:45 PM – 7:00 PM
Royal Malta Yacht Club, Ta’ Xbiex
During this talk, there will be a particular focus on Family Businesses and the fiscal incentives available to such enterprises.
In particular, this workshop will deal with:
- Identifying which businesses are considered family businesses
- An overview of the Family Business Act
- General incentives, including both fiscal and non-fiscal advantages
- Tax and Duty incentives for family businesses
- The reduced rate of duty applicable on certain transfers effected by 30th September 2018 in the context of family businesses
- The process of obtaining Microinvest tax credit, and the increased capping applicable for family businesses
As in past ‘Made Simple by Mazars’ sessions, our approach will be hands-on, in order to meet the practical needs of small and mid-sized business owners who are just interested in the facts.
Lorraine Camilleri, Tax Senior, Taxation
Elaine Marie Debono, Tax Supervisor, Direct Taxation
Who should attend?
This workshop is specifically targeted at directors and executives of owner-managed businesses. Participation is complimentary.
To register for this event go to the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fiscal-advantages-for-family-businesses-tickets-45024139413